We’re in the search of a designer with strong brand devolpment experience in B2B space.
Should have excellent design, typography and layout skills. Must be able to communicate well within a team and have strong presentation skills.
- A motivated and creative approach to problem solving and ability to deliver fresh relevant concepts for clients.
- Experience designing for multiple digital medieums, including brand identity, interactive and environmental graphics and an understanding of how to translate a brand in these mediums.
- Ability to gain a solid understanding about the client’s business and their positioning in the marketplace, customers and competition to guide decisions in the branding process.
- Current on latest responsive design thinking and techniques.
- Strong understanding of digital design and UI/UX (across multiple devices).
- Must be able to work under tight deadlines and prioritize as required.
- Demonstrates ability to take direction and to work professionally with team members,clients and vendors.
B2B Account Executive
The account executive is responsible for daily contact between the agency and one or more client accounts. The account executive interfaces with various agency departments to move projects through on behalf of the client.
This person has major input in developing strategic marketing plans for their clients. After plans are developed and presented to clients, the account executive is responsible for carrying out the plan on a daily basis.
The account executive is also responsible for gaining new business form existing clients.
- Develop and grow client relationships while.
- Handles day to day activities for assigned clients.
- Contribute to tragic development for all client projects (creative briefs, client and industry research, etc.)
- Develop and implement new solutions-oriented ideas proactively and without direction.
- Effectively presents, sell and defends all agency work/proposals to clients; supports other client service team members in these functions.
- Keeps apprised of client invoices, proposals, marketing communications and strategic marketing plans, media and public relations plans.
- Checks and approves creative/production materials, copy, layouts and production art, and coordinates client approval of same.
- Identify and manage vendor partner relationships.
- Maintain project management software tools and related tasks including new project setup, project tracking, project archiving, etc.
- Reviews billing prior to release to clients; ensures prompt collection of accounts receivable.
- Coordinates project timing and budgets with all relevant agency personnel.
- Actively seeks additional projects/new business from clients contacts.
- Represents agency at industry and community functions.